14. März 2013

Confetti Del Corazón

Today I'm happy to introduce you to a nail polish brand I've never shown before in my blog - it's called El Corazón. Despite the Spanish name, the brand comes from Russia, and I can say that during the last couple of years El Corazón launched a series of mind-blowing collections, which made it one of the top Russian nail brands nowadays. The polish I am showing in this post is a part of the Confetti collection, a real colour glitter explosion! Since I'm a glitter girl, it's a great fun for me to wear this one - El Corazón Confetti 529a.

El Corazón Confetti 529a

First of all, have a look at the bottle! I really like the design: flat but curved. Pretty convenient to use and to store. 

El Corazón Confetti 529a

El Corazón Confetti 529a is a dark blue glitter in a purple (!) base, yet the glitter particles are so many that the base colour is barely visible. Although sometimes it gives the polish a purple hue, especially indoors. 

El Corazón Confetti 529a

El Corazón Confetti 529a

Application did not cause any problems, the glitter is very opaque, in fact it's a one-coater (!), you see 2 coats + top coat on the pics though. The brush is of a medium size, so I could paint a nice cuticle curve. The glitter is not "top coat hungry", i.e. it doesn't absorb the top coat after the application. One medium layer of top coat is enough for nice gloss. Removal was... foily :) you know yourself :)

El Corazón Confetti 529a

And of course, this kind of glitter deserves some macro shots!

El Corazón Confetti 529a

El Corazón Confetti 529a

El Corazón Confetti 529a

El Corazón Confetti 529a

El Corazón Confetti 529a

El Corazón Confetti 529a

And finally, some good news: El Corazón ships worldwide, so if you want to get some of their lovely bottles, you can visit their web-site or just write an e-mail listing your order. Very customer friendly :) *The nail polish was kindly provided by El Corazón company for my consideration. In this post I expressed my honest and unbiased opinion about the product.

25 Kommentare:

  1. I regularly follow Russian blogs and I'm amazed with this brand- strarting from colours, ending with the quality the polishes are stunning: just like this one!

    I dream about other Russian polishes- Dance Legend...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh yes, this brand keeps surprising me too, with the colour range and with the quality.. About DL: they will ship worldwide soon, and they are already accepting pre-orders! Check their Facebook page ;)

      Löschen
    2. ^^^ yes, I've written an email to them to get some information! I'm so excited!!!

      Löschen
  2. oh wow I didn't know they shipped worldwide! yay! had my eye on a couple of them already!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. At least that's what the creator of the brand said! Wenn du doch ne Bestellung vornimmst, schreib mal, dass du eine Bloggerin bist - es kann ganz hilfreich sein ;)

      Löschen
  3. Тебе очень идет синие и этот, конечно, красавчик! Я тоже очень прониклась брендом, все пока нравится без исключения. Ты теперь будешь их заказывать?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Да, я мне тоже пока все их лаки нравятся, какие не пробую! Пока в России, буду оффлайн брать, а там видно будет :)

      Löschen
  4. Я не помню, чтобы свотчи на этот оттенок уже встречала в сети. Очень красивый! За макро отдельное спасибо!)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо :) К сожалению, для лучшего макро пока нет технических возможностей :) Мыльница, чоуж) Я только единственные свотчи этого оттенка на косметисте видела, сама удивилась, что их нет практически, цвет-то красивущий!

      Löschen
  5. If I get the chance I'm moving to Russia just for the nail polish ^_^ This one is really beautiful and so blue which I love <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! That's so true, they have EVERYTHING here! :)

      Löschen
  6. That's really cool!
    I can't see on the page how much they cost though - can you help, please? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me too I'd like to know the price per bottle: any info about it? Even an approximate one :>

      Löschen
    2. Girls, I just know that it costs 4-5 EUR offline, I think the price is about the same for online orders too!

      Löschen
    3. Pretty affordable! I thought they were more expensive...
      I've sent them an email few days ago asking for prices, but I didn't get any reply yet :^/

      Löschen
  7. Oh my! Just drooling here... I'm in love <3
    Such a beautiful polish!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I absolutely adore this colour! :D So this is an heavy glitter... And I love heavy glitters :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. amazing, judging by this polish the brand has good name :D

    AntwortenLöschen