27. Dezember 2012

Sparkle-icious

Well.. it's such a pity than I only have ONE (and not the best one) photo of OPI Sparkle-icious, because this beauty deserves many more.. but I'm also glad that I randomly took this pic, because in the turmoil of the Xmas days I had zero time for proper swatching. Next year I'll reswatch it properly, I promise : )

OPI Sparkle-icious

At least this photo shows the real essence of the polish: OPI Sparkle-icious consists of blue, purple and gold glitter particles. The glitter is not so dense as in other Burlesque Collection glitters, so on average 3 coats are needed for full opacity. Sometimes two. Sometimes four : ) Removal process with blood and swords you can imagine yourselves... Otherwise it's a very cool festive glitter! It looked weird when I was wearing it in early autumn, but now in holiday time it suited just perfectly.

17 Kommentare:

  1. It's gorgeous. No matter if removing is PITA, I love to wear glitter. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me too, I'm just in panic when I run out of the aluminium foil XD

      Löschen
  2. Love it! those "old" OPI glitters are just the best :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Totally agree!! But they are so hard to get, damn it!! :{

      Löschen
  3. I have that polish and i love it.
    Try it over a white one... looks very nice...

    Kisses,
    Z

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, if you have it then you are one of the lucky girls! :) :) Over white? I will try, thank you for the idea!

      Löschen
  4. Weri priti! :D Kann ich mir super zu Mardi Gras vorstellen... Zu den Mainzer Fastnachtsfarben passt er eher nicht^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Senk yu! :) Passt gut zu Mardi Gras, du hast Recht :) Von Mainzer Fastnachtsfarben hab ich gar nicht gewusst.. da ist eher rot, weiß, blau und gold drin, oder? Hmm.. vielleicht mach ich mal ne von Mainzer Fastnachtsfarben inspirierte Mani.. :) Danke für die Idee!!

      Löschen
  5. Очень-очень-очень красиво!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That's a fantastic looking glitter. Totally worth the pita to remove, imo! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!! Oh, now that I'm removing Milani Gold, I think the removal of all the rest is just an easy play! *sigh*

      Löschen
  7. I can imagine this fitting any time of the year :)I've started to use all my glitters with essence peel off base coat, no more soaking and scrubbing and glitter everywhere :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You are right.. although I was wearing it in autumn once and it didn't really suit the season. I have some Essence whitening base coat, and when I wear it the glitters fall off after 3 days by themselves :) Much easier than the peel off base coat, but I'll be using after this one finishes.

      Löschen
  8. You have very cute nails and this mnail polish is amazing. Happy New Year :)

    AntwortenLöschen