27. August 2012

Custom Stars

Shame on me, but I have gigabytes of swatches and photos of manicures that I never posted.. It's time to catch up and change this bad habbit of stocking pics and not showing them. Today - a manicure that I was wearing about a year (!!!) ago, therefore a bit 'unusual' photos maybe. I really see how my way of photographing nails changes over time.. Do you? :) 

China Glaze Custom Kicks swatch konad stamping

China Glaze Custom Kicks swatch konad stamping

China Glaze Custom Kicks swatch konad stamping

China Glaze Custom Kicks swatch konad stamping

What you see above is China Glaze Custom Kicks stamped with CG 2030 and Shirley's plates. The base colour is a very pretty teal with rich, but barely visible IRL gold shimmer. Very opaque coverage, 1 coat is enough. Below the photos of the polish alone.


China Glaze Custom Kicks

China Glaze Custom Kicks

China Glaze Custom Kicks

Seriously, I have to stop swatching and start posting :)

21 Kommentare:

  1. Stars are always a winner in my book! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very beautiful shade of blue! I love those stars, it must be an amazing stamping plate *-*
    I always admire your nails and manis, don't hide them from us ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you :)))) I only hide complete disasters, all the rest I just don't find time to post :)
      It's actually teal, but my camera hates taking colour-correct pictures of teals, so it's all my fault :)

      Löschen
  3. Gorgoeus, as always. I cannot get sick of your perfect nails and pictures, seriously.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love these haha I know the problem I've been showing manis from years ago too. I still haven't show my holiday nails from september 2011.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha! Same here. I have a stock of unposted pics from spring 2011, for example XD

      Löschen
  5. Прелестно! давно уже хочу себе звездочки, они меня умиляюn )
    У ЧГ красивый цвет, просто очень. Даже жалко, что лето прошло и такое достать уже не в погоду будет

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо) А я осенью еще такие поношу, он вообще-то немного спокойнее, чем на фотках. Звездочки я тоже люблю)

      Löschen
    2. Была я один раз в ваших краях осенью ))от жары в 30 градусов в Берлине чуть удар не случился. А у нас уже пальтишко можно доставать ))

      Löschen
    3. Была? Здорово, приезжай еще! :) Да, у нас часто сентябрь жарче, чем июнь, так что я всякие яркие лаки и не думаю пока откладывать :)

      Löschen
    4. Галопом по Европам, автобусный тур 5 лет назад )))
      Как только соберусь, я тебя первой извещу, хоть в окошко чтобы помахать ))

      Löschen
  6. :-D way to go! I have tons of pics still to be edited and often I'm too lazy to work on them, I prefer swatching!
    Beautiful mani, your hands are so graceful!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you :) Same with me, choosing pics and editing them is the most boring part..

      Löschen
  7. I think you rock these aqua blues better than anyone! Beautiful every time :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, we have a mutual love with blues and teals :)

      Löschen