11. August 2012

Baaack!

Bonjour les filles! Comment allez-vous? :) Me voici de retour du Maroc!
Oh my, I think out of nothing I acquired A1 level in French while struggling to communicate with the local population :) So yup, I'm back, I had a great time, and I hope you're enjoying your summer days too! :)

Time to tell what I was wearing in Morocco, right? My holidays were not so long, plus very active, so I spent minimum time on doing my nails. The only thing I wanted was the polishes to combine with my swimming suits :) So I took off wearing Eyeko Vintage, a polish I didn't manage to swatch, and packed 2 more bottles with me: Alessandro Pale Blue Lagoon and Andreia #93

Alessandro Pale Blue Lagoon Andreia 93

First to show is baby Alessandro - I already posted about it here - but this baby blue creme is so pretty, that I can't help writing about it again. And again a warning: don't be decieved by it's prettiness, because the formula is far from being a good one. You'll need 3 coats, because the brush tends to leave bald spots. Also, the polish tends to become goopy in the bottle after the second use. But for objectivity reasons: it does stay long on the nails without chipping.

Alessandro Pale Blue Lagoon nail polish

Alessandro Pale Blue Lagoon nail polish

Alessandro Pale Blue Lagoon nail polish


The next one is Andreia #93. For a long time I have been craving a golden glitter polish, but a swap with Akuma Kanji solved this problem very easily :) I'm still thinking of getting Butter London West End Wonderland one day when I have money

Andreia 93 verniz nail polish

Andreia 93 verniz nail polish

The "golden look" required some effort: I needed 3 to 4 coats on different nails. Was totally worth it though! By the way these swatches are unique: they were shot at 5 am. Yeah, what else to do if it's only one hour before breakfast :D

Andreia 93 verniz nail polish

Not the best quality swatches because they were taken with a phone, but I didn't have much time and proper conditions.. And some bonus pics: 


25 Kommentare:

  1. Welcome back, It looks like you had an awesome time.
    I love that baby blue Allesandro!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. C возвращением, очень ждала!!!
    Это ты на последней фотографии? )))
    Маникюр отличный, в атмосферу очень вписывается.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо) Мне было главное, чтоб с обоими купальниками сочетался) Да, йа)

      Löschen
  3. Вот на таких пейзажах надо беби-блюшки снимать! Великолепно, без всяких "но". И с возвращением!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо) Согласна про блюшки! И всякие Ривы, Нувель Ваги - их нужно свотчить исключительно на море)

      Löschen
  4. génial ces petits mots de français :)
    Hope u liked your holidays, I'm in live with the alessandro polish!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Tes ongles sont si belle!
    C возвращением! Маникюры, как всегда, шикарны!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Welcome back! Glad to hear you enjoyed your holidays!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful colours, both of them!
    Your trip sounded amazing
    :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Welcome back, it's nice to hear that you had a good time. I *love* the bonus pic of the camel! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I really had a great time, Morocco is a nice place to go for holiday :) The camel was cool, his name was Scooby Doo :)

      Löschen
  9. Welcome back! Both beautiful choices for a vacation. Can't believe you were up at 5am :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks :) Why not, going to breakfast right after coming back from a club is a nice thing to do on vacation..
      ;)

      Löschen
  10. Oooh, they both look very nice.

    Yay for holidays ^_^ !

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. A sad vidim da se može komentarisati i na srpskom/hrvatskom - sjajno :D !

      Löschen
    2. Hvala puno :) Naravno, može i na srpskom :)

      Löschen
  11. lovely polishes... but i love that camel the best ;-D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! :) The camel was super cute, especially when yawning!

      Löschen
  12. beautiful blue alessandro nail polish

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. The blue is beautiful!
    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    AntwortenLöschen