25. November 2011

Weekend = Glitter

Quick post to prove that I don't only work like crazy (*sigh*) but also sometimes have weekends : ) And weekends for me is the time to wear all crazy shades I have, including glitters of course!! Today I'm showing one of really_rocking_glitter: Amour with a very inventive name Blue Glitter. And it's not simply blue, it's this electric blue, the colour I adore since my very childhood :) 





What can I say, I just love it!! Thanks to one wonderful person for sending me this! Such a festive and wintery colour.. Application was fine, removing was a bitch, 2 coats - yea, it's a very dense glitter. Can't wait to do some sponging with it : )

And a very random bonus pic: it's a whole bowl of tiramisu I cooked to say thanks to one of my friends who gave me so much support when I had uneasy time. Nails included, of course : )


What do you think about such glitter polishes? Why not or rather not? : ) 

10 Kommentare:

  1. Oh Alina you are so Sweet!
    Your nails are beautiful as always and the Tiramisu looks declicious, I bet your friend will like it.
    Hugs,
    Love

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love it! I love heavy glitters :) Will it work with sponging??

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Очень красивый и броский лак, что -то мне напоминает, не помню только, что.. Настроение, наверно, здорово улучшает :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Броский точно! Полотно непроглядное, как ты его здорово нанесла. А отдирается с ногтями вместе или ничего? Ты специальные базы под такое используешь?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love it because of the density, hate it because of the removal...

    My latest Glitter manicures (the Guppy polishes) were a pain in the ass to remove too! They've cost me about half an hour to remove. Must try soaking off with aluminium foil, cause this was horror!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love glitters!!!! And I love electric blue, so this is a great polish, IMO! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. @Carolina: haha, no, it's you who is sweet!!! Thank you so much!! Hugs!

    @Akuma Kanji: oo I know you share my love to those ^^ Sponging.. I'm pretty sure it will, gotta try!

    @Miss Jones: настроение очень-очень поднимает, ты права! :) Наверно он на OPI Absolutely Alice похож.. больше ничего на ум не приходит :)

    @Sara.H: thank you! :)

    @Antallex: он сам по себе такой плотный! С фольгой нормально снимается, просто по времени долго.. А базы.. неа.. у меня один большой аргумент против баз - лень :( Хотя если бы была CND Stickey, я бы ее использовала - на нее глиттеры хорошо клеются!

    @KimsKie's Nails: yea, I saw Guppies (I'd love to try a couple of those btw!), I can imagine how hard were they to remove! I used foil too, and this time just left it soak for 7-10 mins or so..

    @Cristina - PeeBeforePolish: me too, me too!! Glitters rule! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ты вообще все без базы?! Скажи мне, что ты кушаешь, что у тебя такие ноги, выдерживающие издевательства :))))
    Про Stickey спасибо, не знала такое про нее.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. @Antallex: Нее ну черные, красные, зеленые и прочие окрасоопасные все же под базу в основном :) У меня тараканы засели, что с базой не так красиво линия у кутикулы получается, а еще я всегда пытаюсь потестить лаки без вспомогательных элементов типа баз и топов, чтоб посмотреть как и сколько он носится..) Ничего особенного не ем, молочные продукты люблю, но без фанатизма)

    AntwortenLöschen